City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

The club need to state that they defend their fans right to protest in any legal and non violent way they wish, and in accordance with their human rights.

To appease Booefa and ask us to comply now would be a PR disaster. UEFA have unwittingly given us this opportunity to enforce our point and we should make the most of it.

The eyes and ears of the world will be on us in six weeks, plenty of time to get our act together, whether a song, laughing, booing,banners, or whatever to organise ourselves and show our feelings about this petty group of little Hitlers. Turn this nonsense into a massive EUFA own goal.

Can the 1894 group take a lead on this?

Plenty of time for me to get some practise in!!

I think it's already a EUFA own goal and I expect a statement tomorrow stating that no action will be taken. Or am I being too optimistic? I think EUFA are far too busy [allegedly] lining their own pockets that they they have detached themselves so much from football supporters. A huge change is needed in this organisation.

As Bayern fans stated, "Football is nothing without fans". They would do well to remember this and perhaps admit they were wrong and reimburse those who travelled to Moscow to support THEIR competition because at this moment in time the CL means nothing to me and a huge proportion of City fans.

Are people advocating not picking up the trophy if we ever win it fooking serious? Wow! UEFA are prize twats for sure and I'm all for booing the anthem especially over what happened to those blues who forked out £100s to go to Moscow and of course for FFP, but ffs have a word!

Left for work at 6 30 am and just got back to hear this. Beggars belief! 5th and 6th officials who miss goals and penalties, UEFA reps who can't hear racist chanting and they probe booing a song?!?

They'll probably fine us more than they fine clubs whose fans rip up seats, chant racist slogans etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.