City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

Would be ace if the players ran out in warm up tops with boooo on the front haha love champions league, hate uefa

What have the FA had to say about this blatant attempt to crack down on freedom of speech in an english football arena?

You know, our representative body!

There to stand up for the interests of it's affiliate members!

I'd expect they've been rather vocal in their support for one of their clubs? No?

Whilst I echo the sentiments of many on this thread we settled our FFP fine and moved on instead of taking UEFA on in court. Our owner ultimately didn't want the bad publicity. Are we creating bad publicity for our owners by escalating all this?

There's a few clubs out there who'd back us. Legia Warsaw, Atlético Madrid and others have all shown negative attitudes towards UEFA.

Whilst I echo the sentiments of many on this thread we settled our FFP fine and moved on instead of taking UEFA on in court. Our owner ultimately didn't want the bad publicity. Are we creating bad publicity for our owners by escalating all this?
Quite possibly, yes.

Oh, and to those saying they're worried about our owners not wanting the fans rocking the boat, I make this promise:

The day that the custodians of my club, whoever they are and however benevolent they have been, tell me to shut up and accept corruption and oppression from anybody, is the day that I'll be finished with the club! I'd rather follow my club in the depths of the Second Division again (or worse), with no money and no hope, than be cowered into accepting the unacceptable in exchange for transitory success.

The club have to back the fans on this one, and they will! Stop being so fucking soft!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.