City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

If they follow through on this, and threaten to escalate it if we do it again, then I'll be giving the Borussia game a miss, and I hope everyone else does too - as there's no way I wont be booing if I do go.

The club should support us on this, but if not, too bad. UEFA have escalated this, not us. Not to protest when basic human rights are being infringed by any organisation, yet alone one as deplorable as UEFA, would be inexcusable.

An agreement from every clubs fans to boo the next anthem should be made. UEFA needs pressure from all clubs fans.

Someone I know works for UEFA and I'll be seeing her Saturday. This will all make for very interesting conversation!

Whilst I echo the sentiments of many on this thread we settled our FFP fine and moved on instead of taking UEFA on in court. Our owner ultimately didn't want the bad publicity. Are we creating bad publicity for our owners by escalating all this?

The above infomercial on the dangers of questioning Corporate orthodoxy, was brought to you by Heineken, official sponsors of UEFA Champions League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.