City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

And you know this how???

1684256809758.jpeg

Watch the last minute 3-2 PL title winning pitch invasion and the celebration between the fans and players. (thankfully Joey Barton wasn’t on the pitch) And the famous pitch invasion at Ewood Park, when even the pitch side microphones joined in. ;-)

I do remember it. A bit of an anti-climax. The result. Not lifting the PL trophy.
Yes, it was a bit of a nothing game for us as it was all done and dusted by then. Huddersfield were still in a relegation scrap from memory and were still up for it.
Don't remember anything about the game to be honest. What I do remember was a long wait before the trophy presentation and a very odd band playing 90s dance 'classics'(!?) in a jazz style. Were they called Mr Poppers Penguins or something?(or was that the Jim Carrey film?)

The announcer at Blackburn is asking City fans to kindly return to their seats.

Watch the City players surrounded by and celebrating with City fans in the directors box, whilst 1000’s of City fans on the pitch and in the main stand sing Blue Moon. Yobs!?

"collapse", my 14 year old self first saw that word in a football context in 1994 on Teletext saying "CITY HIT FIVE AS SPURS COLLAPSE".

The day I first supported them as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.