City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

No I am still nervous and am hoping Forest win it for us.
I can't stop i agining this dreadful scenario where we lose all our 3 games, Arsenal win both theirs and the red joyfulness will be unbearable.
Please somebody cheer me up

Last and only time to date, that the trophy was presented to us on another ground I think was at Brighton.
And plenty of ticketless Blues were allowed in to watch the presentation. If we don't win against Chelsea, I'll be travelling down to Brentford, ticketless, to watch us lift it, as I'm sure many other Blues will do..

Then up to the Emirates to take the piss ;)

I can't stop i agining this dreadful scenario where we lose all our 3 games, Arsenal win both theirs and the red joyfulness will be unbearable.
Please somebody cheer me up

It’s called Cityitus. We all suffer from it. Don’t worry or get upset about it, as it’s a lifetime affliction without a known cure. Just accept it and you’ll feel better.

It’s called Cityitus. We all suffer from it. Don’t worry or get upset about it, as it’s a lifetime affliction without a known cure. Just accept it and you’ll feel better.

Unless you are a 12 year old City fan ! And then you’ll be worried it’s some sort of fear of being left alone in Piccadilly Gardens

Reactions: jrb
Mine has more or less cleared up. The medication that did it was watching the best team in the land and all the world.

Another great pitch invasion.

Look at the players being carried off the pitch by the fans and the celebrations. Pure joy, ecstasy and addrenalin.

Wigan were definitely robbed. A stone wall penalty denied, a Goater handball goal, not to mention an iffy ref, and hitting the City bar. It was just one of those nights when everything went City’s way.

I was 32 at the time. Had a season ticket in the North stand, R Block. And I did go on the pitch. :-) (I need to grow up)

The FOC’s will remember the game.

C37A9295-285C-473C-AEDF-6F56F62AABDB.jpeg

Last edited:
And plenty of ticketless Blues were allowed in to watch the presentation. If we don't win against Chelsea, I'll be travelling down to Brentford, ticketless, to watch us lift it, as I'm sure many other Blues will do..

Brighton were great that day. One of their fans in the pub beforehand sold us three tickets at face value, when he could have probably easily got a grand for them.

And then after the game, a steward who had obviously clocked us and let us be, made a point of coming over and telling us we could walk round to the away end and get a better view of the presentation.

Perfect day.

Sounds like the perfect plan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.