City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

I think all our pitch invasions have been in pure joy, and it’s a City tradition. People call it small time but so what, it shows we are still the same City.

The club probably enjoy seeing it too, they just have to tow the PL line and tell us not to.

You aren’t fucking the PL your’re fucking the club, maybe other fans with future punishments,and possibly yourself by risking a-stadium ban. For what a chance to dick about on the pitch.

The PL are already fucking the club, pitch invasion or not.

If the pitch invasion doesn't happen it doesn't happen. We'll stay in our seats.

But as we all know, when the first wave go, others, thousands follow.

I have absolutely know doubt there will be huge security operation inside the ground, with possibly 2 or 3 lines of stewards and maybe even Police to stop any attempt to do a pitch invasion, with the lines stretching across the South stand and blocks 111, 110 and 109, which are the main pitch invasion pinch points.

There might not even be a pitch invasion as City might not equal or better Arsenal's result at Forest. (on to Brighton) If that happens it will be an orderly lap of honour by the players infront of the fans who can be arsed staying until the end of the match and for the lap of honour.

I've bought 2 blue smokies for tomorrow. Hopefully I won't get arrested and fined for letting them off as the coach nears the stadium? :-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.