City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

Hasn’t the trophy presentation always taken place at the end of the last game of the season, home or away? If this is true, it would make a change with tradition. Maybe City have requested it due to the lack of City fans at Brentford?
It's just against
QPR
West Ham
Brighton
Villa
It was won at the last game, the other 2 times it was won before the last game.

It was presented at the Huddersfield 0-0 last home game of the season
Correct. In that instance we’d been assured of the title following Utd’s result the previous Sunday (I think) - see the pub celebrations with John Stones, Kyle Walker, Bernie and at least one other. Awarding the trophy on the day the title is actually confirmed but before the end of the season, might be different.

Correct. In that instance we’d been assured of the title following Utd’s result the previous Sunday (I think) - see the pub celebrations with John Stones, Kyle Walker, Bernie and at least one other. Awarding the trophy on the day the title is actually confirmed but before the end of the season, might be different.
We won the title with like 6 or 7 games to spare. We had a home game v Swansea 2 weeks after the rags game.
The PL do it at the last home game if able to do so.
The last home game was actually Brighton a few days after Huddersfield but being a night game City asked to have it done after the Huddersfield game

Happened every time so far, Arsenal v Everton 98 and Chelsea v MU 2006.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.