City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

After many years of having a SC i gave it it the season before last. My mate who i went with couldn't go last season against Villa as his wife had booked a surprise 70th birthday cruise holiday for her dad unbeknown to my mate so he reluctantly offered me his ticket to which I gladly accepted.

I got a text yesterday (Monday) and he offered me his ticket for Chelsea game as his mate has booked a weekend watching F1 in Imola, I'm fuckin' buzzing now, get in: )

Brighton was wonderful! Lovely warm sunshine, Kompany's last league game, Brighton fans staying to applaud. All along the seafront & in the Lanes afterwards City singing "It's happened again, you Scouse b*stards, it's happened again."
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.

Can we have a shorter presentation than last season that lasted about an hour, with everyone slapping each other’s hands

If Arsenal lose to Forest before we play, perhaps we can do a quick 5 min presentation before our game, then settle down to watch a stress free match and the early leavers can still make a dash at the 80 min mark ?

We'll be champions come May!.

Kinda has a nice ring to it, although I wish it would be earlier for once!

according to the Daily Mail, if true?

Mail Sport understands that the glistening silverware is set to be ready in the North West for those eventualities, with a choregraphed lift after the match.

It would be a great. 50,000 City fans deserve to see City lift the PL trophy at the Etihad, instead of less than 2000 City fans seeing City lift the PL trophy on the final day of the season at Brentford.
Mail Sport ‘understands’. In other words they haven’t got a fucking clue.

Last and only time to date, that the trophy was presented to us on another ground I think was at Brighton.

need three more points before everyone gets too giddy, lose on wednesday we could collapse :)
Yep. I can't see where the last 3 points are coming from. This team is a machine, if we needed to win at Brighton and Brentford we would, I suspect wants to put Brentford in their place after the home game anyway, don't worry, it's ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.