City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

Brighton was wonderful! Lovely warm sunshine, Kompany's last league game, Brighton fans staying to applaud. All along the seafront & in the Lanes afterwards City singing "It's happened again, you Scouse b*stards, it's happened again."
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.
Watching us lift the title was worth the bloody long drive.

The ceremony may well start on the Sunday but the presentation will not be until the Monday.
The crowd will first have to be introduced to the back room staff, groundsman, tea ladies, laundry ladies, the wankers in the ticket office, car park attendants, that fit young girl who stands in the tunnel, the wives and children of current players, former players wives, wives of players who might sign for us and the bloke from the chippy across the road.

Yep. I can't see where the last 3 points are coming from. This team is a machine, if we needed to win at Brighton and Brentford we would, I suspect wants to put Brentford in their place after the home game anyway, don't worry, it's ours.
we still need 3 points, until we get them we havent won fuck all, get knocked out on wednesday and we will be mentally fucked, arsenal beat forest, we have a hangover from madrid chelsea have the players when they can be arsed to beat us if our mentality has been knocked, brighton will be a very hard game, then we have brentford away,who have already beaten us and its their last game of the season at home and will want to put a show on. not worried ,just trying to start a flap :)

The ceremony may well start on the Sunday but the presentation will not be until the Monday.
The crowd will first have to be introduced to the back room staff, groundsman, tea ladies, laundry ladies, the wankers in the ticket office, car park attendants, that fit young girl who stands in the tunnel, the wives and children of current players, former players wives, wives of players who might sign for us and the bloke from the chippy across the road.
You mean all the staff get to enjoy it, that's a good thing in my world.

Can we have a shorter presentation than last season that lasted about an hour, with everyone slapping each other’s hands

When dI’d that happen? ;-) That’s worrying. :-)
If you’ve got something better to do than look at our players celebrating for a long time you have a better life than me jrb! To be fair you probably do!!

I wonder if they’ll make it a condition that the trophy will be only presented on Sunday if there isn’t a pitch invasion? Stay off the pitch or the presentation will be delayed until after the Brentford match ?
Fair enough really. The pitch invasion is becoming a cliché now.

On a slightly wider note, assuming we win at least one trophy when would the logical night by for a parade around town I'm thinking Monday night so players can get on holiday ASAP?

I'll be taking Mrs Moon for her yearly checkup at Christie on the Monday after the CL final, so hopefully if anything is happening it'll be then. Don't fancy another 3 hour trip round drive the following day etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.