City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balti said:
BringBackSwales said:
I wonder how many red circles will be included in the design when this is reported in the muen?

did they circle all the empty seats at the swamp vs fulham? they'd have to make the circles really really small to fit them all in like.....

but in the interests of fairness and impartiality no doubt the MUEN will oblige ;-)

yeah course they will, always fair the muen, they are known for it

Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
The meeting was today. It was nodded through since the Planning Officers had already submitted a report
recommending approval.

Haha! I'm glad it went through and Councillors accepted the recommendation from Planning Officers. Even the most simple of recommendations can take hours - not been to a planning committee yet where something of this level is simply "nodded through"! I wish they all were though!

Fantastic news and looking forward to more CGIs and the actual expansion coming forward now. No doubt it will be a quick build process in the off season between 2014/15!

News just "Broke" on SSN, they said 60k confirmed, but didn't really seem to know what they were on about.

I wonder if they managed to get a last minute amendment to the plans to include red circles to be painted on the new seats to save time for the MEN.

edit: Just realised I'm a bit late with this comment

Great news that the council have given it the green light!

Hopefully we'll get some more pictures of the proposed stands and something official about whether we're going to do both stands or just the south stand first or start the south stand and then start the north stand part way through the south stand development. Exciting times!

Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

supercity88 said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
The meeting was today. It was nodded through since the Planning Officers had already submitted a report
recommending approval.

Haha! I'm glad it went through and Councillors accepted the recommendation from Planning Officers. Even the most simple of recommendations can take hours - not been to a planning committee yet where something of this level is simply "nodded through"! I wish they all were though!

Fantastic news and looking forward to more CGIs and the actual expansion coming forward now. No doubt it will be a quick build process in the off season between 2014/15!

close season (sorry creeping americanisation does me napper in)<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:36 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/...-city-granted-permission-to-expand-the-etihad

Yet more balance about our Stadium expansion plans

No bias in the media though is there?

Fucking Mitchells

is it still ok to go in the Mitchell Arms on match days?

By the way, I am not always ones to praise the mods in here, but great job on mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.