City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M24 Citizen said:
Pigeonho said:
After the club have released the promo I wouldn't be surprised if sky do a full clip of it, full of wonderful graphics and a detailed schedule of the build.

I very much doubt it. More likely it will be "oh, and Manchester City have said they're expanding their stadium" in a hushed voice.

Unless it's Mikey of course in which case he will shout it instead
Just watched a small clip on SSN and they're using the renders of how it will look rather than the pictures on the website.

M24 Citizen said:
Pigeonho said:
After the club have released the promo I wouldn't be surprised if sky do a full clip of it, full of wonderful graphics and a detailed schedule of the build.

I very much doubt it. More likely it will be "oh, and Manchester City have said they're expanding their stadium" in a hushed voice.

"Manchester City have announced they're expanding their stadium. But will they fill it? We ask expert David Lynch (or is it Henry Mitchell?)"

ColinLee said:
M24 Citizen said:
Pigeonho said:

Just watched a small clip on SSN and they're using the renders of how it will look rather than the pictures on the website.

Is it on the web anywhere?

ColinLee said:
M24 Citizen said:
Pigeonho said:

It's not on our site yet, is it? Fbkoke said tomorrow.

with all these new seats they are building will they be buying in a fleet of planes to carry their fans in from Abu Dhabi where they normally live to fill them?

Bitter rag.

Being a blue is like being in a brewery or sweet shop for our younger members and all the bitter losers are outside looking in getting greener and greener with envy with their fingers in their ears.

Really is a fantastic time to be a blue.

like I told the hard of thinking in work today,62 thousand is just another step ,the long term plan,is to increase the capacity to 85 thousand,(a new record for outside London,the current record ,84 thousand,held by,gods own club.)believe me that really throws,the bitter twats,

84569 is our record attendance

The Ot record as far as im aware is for Wolves v Grimsby cup match.

Laugh at the stupid rag cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.