City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

GXCity said:
Where's FBloke? 10 years I tell you!

:)

1 stand by 2015 doesnt equate to a complete stadium rebuild before the decade is out ;-)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Nice one city.

People doubted we could do this because of the roof. Wonder what the logistics behind it is
OK then - what holds up the new higher roof? Where does the rain go? How do you get up to the third tier? New spirals or Newcastle-height stairwells?

Are these plans any way convertable to safe standing?

We could have a huge fuck up on our hands if SS gets passed and we cannot convert our stadium.

First pellegrini, now this.

Good news week after the terrible end of last.

Fucking buzzing.

Blackcrowes said:
We also need to keep lobbying to get cheaper away tickets so that we always fill our allocation. I know money is tight but I was surprised how low the turnout was at Swansea and Reading. When we were crap we would always sell out our last away game even if it was a long distance on a crap / wet night like last night. Discuss !
we sold out Reading, a load of the soft bastards didn't turn up,,,,

speccybob 8 said:
Are these plans any way convertable to safe standing?

We could have a huge fuck up on our hands if SS gets passed and we cannot convert our stadium.

Good point... which is why we should lobby for getting Safe Standing on the roll then increase the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.