City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

SuperYaya said:
Which was the one game we didn't sell out?

West brom i think, it was v near to sell out though.

speccybob 8 said:
Are these plans any way convertable to safe standing?

We could have a huge fuck up on our hands if SS gets passed and we cannot convert our stadium.

Well we have voted for SS or at least said we would like it to happen so I can see the plans to expand the Etihad will have SS in mind, just incase it does happen.

West Ham was the game we didn't sell out I think.

So this is why you hardly dared approach the stadium at one stage, the questionnaire crew ambushed you without mercy at times.

Been mooted a while so good to see it as a goer. I think 60k is about right. Good news about mid hospitality and some cheaper tickets.

The capacity of the Emirates is 60,361. It's probably a bit childish of me, but when the north end is done, I'd like to push on and get up just above that so we have the second biggest capacity in the country!

Excellent news ..... But why leak it to some hack journalist ..... Why not email it to all City fans first .... Some PR stunt by our press relations department currying favour in return for what?

This was a story for fans not for hacks

ban-mcfc said:
SuperYaya said:
Which was the one game we didn't sell out?
West brom i think, it was v near to sell out though.
Mine and my mate's fault, I'm afraid. We were over when the match first should have been played, but we'd gone back by the time it got played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.