City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

That's piss poor by the club. How many blue badge holders do we have anyway? The revenue raised by it can't be huge, I'm guessing. I understand the need to maximise revenues these days (FFP, PSR, 115 etc etc), but come on.

OK, I'm going to get pelters for this ,but. I have no problem with vehicles with disabled badges getting a car park at the stadium which is conveniently sited for easier access. In fact any carpark. However it is my view, being disabled does not mean that you should not pay. I do not know for sure what incomes the holders of the blue badges have but I am on basic state pension and have to pay for my parking in the area. Are blue badge holders treated any differently re the price of Season Tickets?
That’s my thinking, disabled should obviously get priority spaces. But since when did a disability automatically mean low income? If there are to be free spaces it should be based on income not disability..

Last edited:
That is not on but my local hosp have been charging blue badge holders for a long tme , it is not new thing unfortunately , it stinks, petition Soriano and get him to change his mind

£12 (£228÷19); for, what, 3 hrs parking at the most l? That's steep. I'm parking at Dublin Airport from mid afternoon on the friday til just before midnight on the saturday for the Ipswich game (33 hrs), and I'm paying €29. And I thought THAT was taking the piss.

£12 (£228÷19); for, what, 3 hrs parking at the most l? That's steep. I'm parking at Dublin Airport from mid afternoon on the friday til just before midnight on the saturday for the Ipswich game (33 hrs), and I'm paying €29. And I thought THAT was taking the piss.
How much is a parking ticket foe non disabled at the Etihad?

OK, I'm going to get pelters for this ,but. I have no problem with vehicles with disabled badges getting a car park at the stadium which is conveniently sited for easier access. In fact any carpark. However it is my view, being disabled does not mean that you should not pay. I do not know for sure what incomes the holders of the blue badges have but I am on basic state pension and have to pay for my parking in the area. Are blue badge holders treated any differently re the price of Season Tickets?
I agree my sister in law has a disabled badge and she is loaded, l don't have any where as much money as her but I have to pay everywhere l park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.