City to wear white , red/black sash on Sunday for Neil Young

if anyone can't get a red n black scarf just take anything red/black to provide the colour in the City end..........

This is great by the club and this is not a criticism but i think they missed the boat with this red and black thing. They should of made a commerative red and black kit and auctioned them off to the cancer chairty.

WNRH said:
This is great by the club and this is not a criticism but i think they missed the boat with this red and black thing. They should of made a commerative red and black kit and auctioned them off to the cancer chairty.

May be wrong but expect that you can only play in one of the three registered kits so as red/black stripes isn't one of them this year we have to go with the nearest option.

Well done City for listening to the fans on this one and doing the right thing for Neil and well done to everyone who made themselves heard in calling for this too.

Class act City. Always have been and always will be :-)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
This is going to be a top day away for all of you blues going. Bring the house down boys and girls just wish I could go.

Neil Youngs red & black army

Balti said:
WNRH said:

May be wrong but expect that you can only play in one of the three registered kits so as red/black stripes isn't one of them this year we have to go with the nearest option.

Well done City for listening to the fans on this one and doing the right thing for Neil and well done to everyone who made themselves heard in calling for this too.

Class act City. Always have been and always will be :-)

the club couldn't get a special red and black kit done in time for this game, but it's being considered should we get to the final.

WNRH said:
It just doesn`t work like that.
We have 3 kits for the season and you cant just change that.
God willing Nellly can come out next year sporting our new black and red striped kit
And if not one of his children in memory of one of the finest footballers to ever pull on a City shirt

harry the plumber said:
WNRH said:
It just doesn`t work like that.
We have 3 kits for the season and you cant just change that.
God willing Nellly can come out next year sporting our new black and red striped kit
And if not one of his children in memory of one of the finest footballers to ever pull on a City shirt

Depends if you get permission, like the two kits in the derby a few years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.