City to wear white , red/black sash on Sunday for Neil Young

coops said:
Balti said:
if memory serves we just removed logo's and stuff and added the ribbon

theirs was a different style to the norm I suppose but the same colour

Memory serves u wrong mate we did have a different kit just a plain blue one. It wasn't as old and traditional as theirs
Sorry but he's right. It was the same kit without pinstripes and adverts.

It's things like this that reassure me that no matter how good our team is, or how much money we have, we will stay grounded and stay a club of the people, together as one.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

My thoughts and best wishes to Neil and his family.

Not sure which shirt to wear, the LCS dodgy red and black from a few years ago (although is quite dark so looks black from a distance), a more traditional red and black first advice one (gettin a bit small) or this years white shirt? Need help deciding!

And didnt get a scarf so i hope all scarf holders and all non scarf holders wear a red and black shirt

Cant wait for tomorrow, me and the lad both got the 60s retro red and black shirt ironed for the morning, the scarves ready and waiting. Still not sure whether to drive or there are places on a coach with one of the branches we can go on.

Hope there are some good songs for Nelly im also hoping for a few renditions of "Were on the march with Robbies army, were all going to Wembley"

COME ON CITY !

coops said:
Balti said:
if memory serves we just removed logo's and stuff and added the ribbon

theirs was a different style to the norm I suppose but the same colour

Memory serves u wrong mate we did have a different kit just a plain blue one. It wasn't as old and traditional as theirs
^^^^
Memory fail

pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
coops said:
Sorry but he's right. It was the same kit without pinstripes and adverts.

So it was a different kit then?? No pinstripes no adverts and blue shorts. Made specially for the occasion makes it a different kit in my eyes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.