City to wear white , red/black sash on Sunday for Neil Young

Manchester_City_Blue said:
harry the plumber said:
It just doesn`t work like that.
We have 3 kits for the season and you cant just change that.
God willing Nellly can come out next year sporting our new black and red striped kit
And if not one of his children in memory of one of the finest footballers to ever pull on a City shirt

Depends if you get permission, like the two kits in the derby a few years ago.

if memory serves we just removed logo's and stuff and added the ribbon

theirs was a different style to the norm I suppose but the same colour

Would be a nice touch if Mancini wore a red and black scarf too.

Would certainly get people's attention come Monday.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ste.sully said:
Would be a nice touch if Mancini wore a red and black scarf too.

Would certainly get people's attention come Monday.

he is doing, all the club officials are.
It is gestures like this that probably give more pride in Manchester City than winning a trophy and cement City's position as a unique football club.

Same when the City supporters went to Sierra Leone, same with City in the Community which has been going on for years and engages with tens of thousands of people every year.

Thankfully, it appears the club understand that is what City were good at and are trying to help repair the thing we haven't been good at for many years.

HellasLEAF said:
greeny-ctid said:
me too this would be amazing !!

umbro have to make this kit. please umbro, away strip next season red and black!!

I dont know why we keep fuckin about with it tbh. Home pale blue, away black and red stripes. How hard can it be?

Alex the Blue is visiting Neil today so hopefully he will give us an update.............

Got to thank Garry Cook who responds to the wishes of the fans.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.