City to wear white , red/black sash on Sunday for Neil Young

Just got a call from Carmen asking me to cancel today's visit because Neil is really ill and can't see anybody. Enough said.

Alex the Blue

Balti said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Depends if you get permission, like the two kits in the derby a few years ago.

if memory serves we just removed logo's and stuff and added the ribbon

theirs was a different style to the norm I suppose but the same colour

Memory serves u wrong mate we did have a different kit just a plain blue one. It wasn't as old and traditional as theirs

Just spoke to the relevant person at the club. There are almost 100 scarves left for holders of the vouchers. PLEASE a minimum donation of £5-00 per scarf.

Mancini, Garry Cook and directors will be sporting a Nelly scarf.

Team will be wearing the white shirt with a black & red diagonal stripe.

Alex the Blue

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Balti said:
May be wrong but expect that you can only play in one of the three registered kits so as red/black stripes isn't one of them this year we have to go with the nearest option.

Well done City for listening to the fans on this one and doing the right thing for Neil and well done to everyone who made themselves heard in calling for this too.

Class act City. Always have been and always will be :-)

the club couldn't get a special red and black kit done in time for this game, but it's being considered should we get to the final.

There's loads in the club shop ;-)

I'm sure if City wanted a one-off kit Umbro could get it done.

can you use the vouchers after the game if they start selling becuase i can not get to the shop to collect 3 scarfs but would love to give a donation if they are accepting them outside the game tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.