City Treble documentary | Club sell rights to Netflix for seven figure sum | To be aired in April (p5)

wow world's tv show ranked 6
After watching it, I wondered who would watch this other than City fans. I think global fans of football who attach themselves to a club would still watch it as they are obviously not as tribal as uk based fans. Doubt many UK based fans of the red clubs would.

After watching it, I wondered who would watch this other than City fans. I think global fans of football who attach themselves to a club would still watch it as they are obviously not as tribal as uk based fans. Doubt many UK based fans of the red clubs would.

My mrs usually can't stand anything football related but she's enjoyed watching the series. Not sure whether it's the behind the scenes in depth coverage of Pep's pre-match team talks, the detailed tactical and training analysis, or Grealish, Ake and Dias walking around in pants.

Watched the whole thing now, twice, and it’s excellent.
Really don’t understand how anyone can watch this and find a single thing to complain about. It’s a recap of the greatest season in English football history and it’s about our club.
We’re not the basket case club of Peter swales anymore and if the worst thing we can complain about is that the club produces a documentary containing interviews with the players and footage showing them enjoying themselves in the midst of a treble season then we are truly blessed.
Criticising this smacks to me of criticising for the sake of criticising and is a peculiarly unattractive, but all too common, British trait.

15 minutes into episode one and i love it, can never get enough if this kind of thing. This is my friday taken care of.

Watched the whole thing now, twice, and it’s excellent.
Really don’t understand how anyone can watch this and find a single thing to complain about. It’s a recap of the greatest season in English football history and it’s about our club.
We’re not the basket case club of Peter swales anymore and if the worst thing we can complain about is that the club produces a documentary containing interviews with the players and footage showing them enjoying themselves in the midst of a treble season then we are truly blessed.
Criticising this smacks to me of criticising for the sake of criticising and is a peculiarly unattractive, but all too common, British trait.

The game at Wembley and Istanbul the following will never be topped for 7 days in football for a blue. I could sit and watch the final episode over and over again seeing the different angles of Gundo’s 12 second screamer and Rodri curling it into the corner from the edge of the box. Enjoy it you miserable sods it will be a long time before a team achieves a treble when it’s only been done once before.

Just finished episode 1.

Views so far

St James’ Park changing rooms are shit
think you'll notice all away dressing rooms are bland southamptons is shown as room with hooks on wall and i think liverpools has benches and hanging wrack in middle of room as to break up managers team talk
years ago cloughie turned heating up full
all part of being sportsman

My mrs usually can't stand anything football related but she's enjoyed watching the series. Not sure whether it's the behind the scenes in depth coverage of Pep's pre-match team talks, the detailed tactical and training analysis, or Grealish, Ake and Dias walking around in pants.
It would be the latter for my wife! She fancies Pep too so would watch it for that reason alone :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.