City Treble documentary | Club sell rights to Netflix for seven figure sum | To be aired in April (p5)

Just upto the charges bit and its quite ironic that the game against Aston Villa at home turned the season and we went on a big winning run and won the treble. A good win against Villa at home this season, will that kick start the winning run again?

Absolutely loved the bit with Pep after the Southampton cup game. Absolutely cold that dressing down to the players, especially when he looked everyone in the eye 1 by 1 and then left the dressing room.

Looking forward to the rest of it.

The only two bits I thought were really bizarre was that bloke who was being paid to say stupid things to the players and Pep at the airport! It was lost on Grealish.

The other bit was why they felt the need to show the rags CL final comeback footage. I could have done without seeing that.

The only two bits I thought were really bizarre was that bloke who was being paid to say stupid things to the players and Pep at the airport! It was lost on Grealish.

The other bit was why they felt the need to show the rags CL final comeback footage. I could have done without seeing that.
The Clark Gable lookalike was as funny as a hernia transplant as the late, great Bernard Manning would say.

Was well looking forward to watching it, but I found it had lost some of its magic and the feel that something special happened and the special achievement in football

I thought it was just me! The last episode was fantastic and got me genuinely emotional at the final all over again.
I had seen the Pep bit before when he was very emotional with KDB. The latter is just an ice cold assassin with little emotion who just does his talking on the pitch. Some of his goals last season were just brilliant. We have really missed a fully fit De Bruyne this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.