City Treble documentary | Club sell rights to Netflix for seven figure sum | To be aired in April (p5)

If you want warts n all check out this beauty from 1981. How a football club shouldn't be run.

Thank you for posting this. My first trip to Maine Road was in the middle of that season. Can't believe I fell instantly in love with such a bunch of losers!!

Was in Sports Direct in Crewe today. Crewe is full or plastic scousers. In the queue paying and there were loads of metal water bottles with a club crest. Liverpool and Chelsea! There was one City one. Sad enough to take a pic. There will be a lot of kids in the 1.8 million!

One thing I picked up on was the state of Haarland 's toes in the treatment room, they need to get back to real boots as the slippers they wear now are not protecting the feet at all ( don't start me on shin pads)

Reactions: ell
Brilliant on the pitch but boy what a bunch of savvy people behind the scenes.
Talk about switched on.
Like a fine mechanical watch with the team the face but perfection behind unseen.

One thing I picked up on was the state of Haarland 's toes in the treatment room, they need to get back to real boots as the slippers they wear now are not protecting the feet at all (don't start me on shin pads)
While I'm with you on your fundamental point, it's HAALAND for fuck's sake!
Sorry. Rant over.

Thank you for posting this. My first trip to Maine Road was in the middle of that season. Can't believe I fell instantly in love with such a bunch of losers!!
I remember that season only too well, some lows ( Alf Grey Kevin Reeves disallowed goal v Dips LC Semi), the glorious run to Wembley, the Spuds daylight robbery with TH OG and the replay.

Will watch this on TV YouTube, thanks for posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.