City Treble documentary | Club sell rights to Netflix for seven figure sum | To be aired in April (p5)

It needed more outside-of-the-club views on the treble from other managers and players pundits and football fans.
I agree, but I'm afraid there is just not a lot of respect to be found for our achievements by other managers, journalists and fans. Everyone seems to adhere to this hive mind that our success is unfair, fabricated and undeserved. Even someone unexpected like Napoli's Spalletti had a weird, backhand slap of a reaction to Pep's praise of Napoli, accusing him of mind games and derailing into which team spends more money.

it did not feel like that big of an achievement for Manchester City and for a football club, It needed more outside-of-the-club views on the treble from other managers and players pundits and football fans. Like views on how hard it's doing the treble and how outstanding the team and club were in achieving just about the hardest thing in football,

When you see and hear about United's 1999 Treble it seems all of the people in football and the media wanted to talk about it and where they were watching it and what an amazing achievement,

Watching it, I felt like it was very obviously a CityTV documentary that got sold to Netflix rather than a Netflix or third party production.

I’m not sure how many high profile managers and players CityTV can attract to speak to them. Can you imagine David Silva or Wenger speaking to LiverpoolTV about their 2020 title win?

Just watched all the episodes and the thing I've taken from it is that we was in the same position as we are now. We could win all three again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.