City TV - Next Season

Why don't the club do something like this, like our card system have a gold version which is free and you get all the highlights, tunnel cam, inside city etc and then a platinum version which is £5-10 a month and includes reserves/academy games and other longer videos such profiles of ex players or videos with journalists and ex players talking about an upcoming game.

Well for one the promise of it begin available on all platforms is promising, I usually watch on my laptop but when I wanted to watch the Khaldoon interview on my blackberry it wasn't supported and it wasn't on YouTube

As a fan not living in England, I wouldn't mind paying a monthly fee if I could get access to online matches and content. Gives fans across the world a way to contribute other than buying City kits.

amooballer said:
As a fan not living in England, I wouldn't mind paying a monthly fee if I could get access to online matches and content. Gives fans across the world a way to contribute other than buying City kits.

But games are already available on line for free ;)
The only game i didn't see all season was the Birmingham league cup game as it wasn't available.

Chelsea have this and it is SOO impersonal it sucks.
The great thing about the current citytv (inside city, highlights...) is that its super accessible and its like raw footage, making it so much more personnal for the fans. LIke i feel like me and Zaba could be great friends and i don t think i wud feel this if they changed the system.
Anyways its difficult to accept change...

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
amooballer said:

The only game i didn't see all season was the Birmingham league cup game as it wasn't available.

1. Live first team games will not be shown on any dedicated City channel.

2. The games you were watching were certainly not official channels.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
amooballer said:

I know games are available for free on streams but lots of times streams are shit quality. I'm more than happy to pay City for quality live streams. I don't want to pay for fox soccer. I'm sure others like me are out there.

amooballer said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
amooballer said:

I know games are available for free on streams but lots of times streams are shit quality. I'm more than happy to pay City for quality live streams. I don't want to pay for fox soccer. I'm sure others like me are out there.

It will never happen in the current broadcasting climate, because Sky or whomever the rights holders are pay alot of money to have exclusive rights to screening football... if a club like City cuts out the middleman and screened their own games to subscribers, there is no monetary benefit to Sky or whoever puts the billions in to win the broadcast rights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.