City TV - Next Season

Ming Hai Wang said:
SharstonBlue said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
How many current academy players do you think will ever play for the first team?

To be a City supporter means that you engross yourself in the club from top to bottom; are fully behind the growth of players whether they're coming up as kids or bought into the club, to be proud of the heritage of the club from the days of Gorton St. Marks, Ardwick and then Manchester City, to support the corporate and community responsibilities of the club, etc etc etc...

If you're not and are only concerned with watching the team lift trophies on tv from 5116 miles away, then I would ask myself why am I supporting Manchester City... because we're asking the question of you!

Simple, because they are winners!

How do you support before we won the league???

We will no doubt be looking at ways to get some more Pat Cash into the coffers.

Interesting article on Barca and their strategy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18065300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18065300</a>

Agreed, it's pretty obvious and the mods should take a look. Is he really in China for a start?

My ip address: 203.156.211.50

Currently staying in Radisson Blu, Shanghai for work but I'm back to Beijing tomorrow night.

Ming Hai Wang said:
Agreed, it's pretty obvious and the mods should take a look. Is he really in China for a start?

Currently staying in Radisson Blu, Shanghai for work but I'm back to Beijing tomorrow night.

Nobody gives a fuck mate, you'r a rag.

As a non City or United fan myself I can conclude that this bloke is one of the following:

1. A United fan
2. The biggest example of a glory hunter I have ever seen and one you would you would have found wearing a red shirt 2 years ago.

thetimeisup said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
SharstonBlue said:
To be a City supporter means that you engross yourself in the club from top to bottom; are fully behind the growth of players whether they're coming up as kids or bought into the club, to be proud of the heritage of the club from the days of Gorton St. Marks, Ardwick and then Manchester City, to support the corporate and community responsibilities of the club, etc etc etc...

If you're not and are only concerned with watching the team lift trophies on tv from 5116 miles away, then I would ask myself why am I supporting Manchester City... because we're asking the question of you!

Simple, because they are winners!

How do you support before we won the league???

The same way as after we won the league!!!<br /><br />-- Wed May 23, 2012 11:51 pm --<br /><br />
Barcon said:
Ming Hai Wang said:

Nobody gives a fuck mate, you'r a rag.

I was helping to answer his question, that is all.

Ming Hai Wang said:

I donot give a shit if your IP address says your from the North Pole or beswick, your a glory hunter and a rag. Support the team your family has brought you up to support and stop Changing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.