City TV - Next Season

greasedupdeafguy said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
thetimeisup said:
Well i think you belong just outside Manchester supporting the other team, sounds like you have just jumped on the bandwagon mate get a GRIP!!! the academy will the furture of are club and with it being one of the best places in Europe I want to see all the furture talent coming up. We are LOUD, PROUD AND LOYAL and follow are team though thick and thin and get behind anyone who plays on the blue shirt.

How many current academy players do you think will ever play for the first team?
Saurez, rekik, hiwula and so on

I would bet they will probably go the same way as Benali, Tse, Clowes, Coulson, Halsall and King.

Ming Hai Wang said:
thetimeisup said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
I don't stream games illegally, I watch them on TV at home which Chinese TV companies pay for and broadcast free to people.

Reserve/academy games? I wouldn't cross the road to watch them or even switch tv channels never mind pay for them.

I'm not interested in seeing some no hopers who are probably never going to play in the EPL just because they wear a City shirt. I'm a fan of the Champions and the winners, not the others.

Well i think you belong just outside Manchester supporting the other team, sounds like you have just jumped on the bandwagon mate get a GRIP!!! the academy will the furture of are club and with it being one of the best places in Europe I want to see all the furture talent coming up. We are LOUD, PROUD AND LOYAL and follow are team though thick and thin and get behind anyone who plays on the blue shirt.

How many current academy players do you think will ever play for the first team?

To be a City supporter means that you engross yourself in the club from top to bottom; are fully behind the growth of players whether they're coming up as kids or bought into the club, to be proud of the heritage of the club from the days of Gorton St. Marks, Ardwick and then Manchester City, to support the corporate and community responsibilities of the club, etc etc etc...

If you're not and are only concerned with watching the team lift trophies on tv from 5116 miles away, then I would ask myself why am I supporting Manchester City... because we're asking the question of you!

Ming Hai Wang said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Ming Hai Wang said:

I would bet they will probably go the same way as Benali, Tse, Clowes, Coulson, Halsall and King.
You say that because you have never watched them you glory hunting dumbass also what about richards did he not come out of our academy?

sjk2008 said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
thetimeisup said:

Do I see a glory hunter here ladies & gentlemen?

we do have a glory hunter mate first proper one well done fella, I advise you to go and support your local team like beijing Football Club even if they are SHIT the worst years are as good as the bested years trust me all none glory-hunting city fans can tell you this. Have a go and try it out then get back to us and tell me if you had fun, bet you will ;)

SharstonBlue said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
thetimeisup said:

To be a City supporter means that you engross yourself in the club from top to bottom; are fully behind the growth of players whether they're coming up as kids or bought into the club, to be proud of the heritage of the club from the days of Gorton St. Marks, Ardwick and then Manchester City, to support the corporate and community responsibilities of the club, etc etc etc...

If you're not and are only concerned with watching the team lift trophies on tv from 5116 miles away, then I would ask myself why am I supporting Manchester City... because we're asking the question of you!

Simple, because they are winners!

Why Always Ste said:
Reckon this guy is some Rag on the wind up

Agreed, it's pretty obvious and the mods should take a look. Is he really in China for a start?

This quote from his last post is far too obvious, he's the rag in disguise trying to prove that City have glory hunters now...

greasedupdeafguy said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

You say that because you have never watched them you glory hunting dumbass also what about richards did he not come out of our academy?

I didn't suggest the club had never promoted youngsters from the academy, just questioned how many of the current academy players would play in EPL. There's a stark difference.<br /><br />-- Wed May 23, 2012 11:40 pm --<br /><br />
thetimeisup said:
sjk2008 said:
Ming Hai Wang said:

Do I see a glory hunter here ladies & gentlemen?

we do have a glory hunter mate first proper one well done fella, I advise you to go and support your local team like beijing Football Club even if they are SHIT the worst years are as good as the bested years trust me all none glory-hunting city fans can tell you this. Have a go and try it out then get back to us and tell me if you had fun, bet you will ;)

Could somebody please translate this into English so I can understand it?

Ming Hai Wang said:
SharstonBlue said:
Ming Hai Wang said:

Easy answer... and not good enough! Unfortunately, with your answers and complete lack of respect for our club, you've proved that you're a loser... so maybe, you don't belong here supporting our winners!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.