City TV - Next Season

Ming Hai Wang said:
What the fuck are you talking about? You think I earn £10 a week. I was expecting some level of ignorance about the world outside Manchester but that is just plain fucking stupid.

I've just read your post again to make sure I hadn't imagined it, you must be a complete fucking idiot to have actually gone through the maths and come up with that nonsense.

Let me enlighten you, there are a lot of people here making huge amounts of money but vastly more people earning a moderate living. However, events such as EPL teams or global music acts playing here attract those huge earners and not the low paid so a ticket to see The Eagles could cost you £250 and to see the Milan derby last year in Beijing could cost as much as £400.

I still can't quite believe you actually went to the trouble of 'working out' my disposable income. Incredible stupidity!

As you have discovered, all MCFC fans are incredibly stupid compared to you, so you really shouldn't be supporting this club, you should switch to one with a smarter fanbase. Just pick another club, it doesn't matter which one.

Why Always Ste said:
Bluefinn said:
Just stick to your guns. Some "fans" believe they have more right to be a supporter just because they've been born closer to the stadium than you. Now would be a good time to acknowledge that MCFC is in fact gaining global popularity because of its success brought by foreign owners and mostly foreign players. Without global support we will never be top, true story.

Whilst I'm one of many that have objected to the Chinese lads comments regards to the Academy, I'm in no way against him supporting the club based on his location.

He could be a white lad from Newton Heath for all I care, I still object to his views on the academy as it is very important for the long-term development of this club.... Mansour may not always be around and if we have this new academy functioning in years to come - maybe we can produce our own Aguero's rather than spending £38mil every time.

Many Blues (including myself) have taken the piss out of Trafford Rangers for having Gloryseekers over in Asia but for me this wasn't intentionally racist or anything - it was a case of Plastic Fans... As in people who's football intelligence had led them to this choice... There are many white English who have made the same choice aswelll... To just sit in a pub/bar every week and watch "their" team...

I'm a big Blue, I've followed City for awhile but if I moved over to China right now, yea sure I would still watch City on Tv but I would make effort to watch my local team, no matter how shit they were....

I don't get this impression from the legions of Tv Watchers over there.

Bluemooner reads post and misunderstands!

I never said City shouldn't have a thriving academy, I just said I wouldn't be interested in paying to watch them.

I also said that I do watch my local team, Beijing Guoan as do many passionate and loyal supporters. Watching EPL games on TV is secondary to that. You've just shown an all too familiar ignorance of the world with your 'impression' of TV watchers 'over there' Fucking brilliant! I try not to generalise but I am starting to wonder if many British people are actually sha bi.

TCIB said:
Are you in the picture thread Ming ?

I don't know what you're talking about, sorry.<br /><br />-- Mon May 28, 2012 8:41 am --<br /><br />
edgecroft said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
What the fuck are you talking about? You think I earn £10 a week. I was expecting some level of ignorance about the world outside Manchester but that is just plain fucking stupid.

I've just read your post again to make sure I hadn't imagined it, you must be a complete fucking idiot to have actually gone through the maths and come up with that nonsense.

Let me enlighten you, there are a lot of people here making huge amounts of money but vastly more people earning a moderate living. However, events such as EPL teams or global music acts playing here attract those huge earners and not the low paid so a ticket to see The Eagles could cost you £250 and to see the Milan derby last year in Beijing could cost as much as £400.

I still can't quite believe you actually went to the trouble of 'working out' my disposable income. Incredible stupidity!

As you have discovered, all MCFC fans are incredibly stupid compared to you, so you really shouldn't be supporting this club, you should switch to one with a smarter fanbase. Just pick another club, it doesn't matter which one.

It's too late, I've made my choice and can't change now. You don't choose football teams like you choose jeans or shoes!

Ming Hai Wang said:
TCIB said:

I don't know what you're talking about, sorry.

-- Mon May 28, 2012 8:41 am --

edgecroft said:
Ming Hai Wang said:

It's too late, I've made my choice and can't change now. You don't choose football teams like you choose jeans or shoes!

The thread ! with pictures in it of users here. Have you contributed ?

@ Colliahhh pmsl i don't wanna even imag...OMG what has been mentaly seen cannot be unseen.

TCIB said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
TCIB said:

I don't know what you're talking about, sorry.

-- Mon May 28, 2012 8:41 am --

edgecroft said:

The thread ! with pictures in it of users here. Have you contributed ?

@ Colliahhh pmsl i don't wanna even imag...OMG what has been mentaly seen cannot be unseen.

No I haven't but here you go:

dq3g49.jpg

Impeccable said:
Only just noticed this on the 'Be Connected' section of the OS Membership pages...

New ways to keep up with City.

As our football reaches new heights, we’re determined to find new ways to bring you closer to your club.

Next season our digital programme will be a cross-platform match day publication, bringing you unbeatable news, features and interactive content via social media platforms, mobiles and tablets. (For the traditionalists, ‘City’ will still be available in good, old-fashioned print.)

City TV is also being transformed into a scheduled online TV channel with exclusive programming, the latest goals, player interviews and video archive on demand. All available 24/7, across all platforms. And completing the digital picture, your Membership card will once again unlock fantastic Augmented Reality experiences and competitions throughout the season.

How will this differ from what we currently access?

I thought it was funny when Khaldoon was being interviewed, and when asked about the Sheikh he said that he watched every game, and even when there was no television signal or anything 'official', they always found a way to get the game feed brought in.

If the Sheikh bought up the TV rights (out-bidding Sky et al) then he could have us screening games live from the OS, ehehe

;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.