CITY+ TV

I had the exact same problem. I dropped the official City website an email and although it took a few days they replied and rectified their error. It may be an idea to do the same if the problem persist. I know as it was frustrating the hell out of me
I'm not tech friendly but this is who replied to me......... mancity@mancity.com

Nice film about Superman on there atm, a great watch :)

I'll give that a watch. The vids are pretty good but trying to watch any of the live youth or women's games is shockingly poor and not fit for purpose.

It's like the Krypton factor trying to find the log on option
If you click the link for the superman video couple of post above this then it takes you to a page, top right there is a small head and body figure click that and that is the log in and out/account button

If you click the link for the superman video couple of post above this then it takes you to a page, top right there is a small head and body figure click that and that is the log in and out/account button
computer-frustration.jpg

I use City+ to watch games now, they're usually at stupid oclock live here in Oz but I can get up next morning and watch it on City+ without knowing the score, commentary is ok with Ali and somebody like Michael Brown or the goat
No shitty adds either..

Great value for $3.70 a month !!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.