CITY+ TV

Who the fuck is the commentator on the 90 minute recordings of our games and how is he stealing a living? I gave up on the rerun of Fulham he and Michael Brown were so fucking irritating, they never bloody stopped the most inane drivel I have ever heard. Just to put a tin lid on it, at one time he starts on the Kidderminster Harrier game with WH, covering it like he would live. As his broadcast isn't issued until the next day we hardly need the 'breaking news' coverage. His voice is like nails on a chalk board to me.

Bloody hell, Cheesie would do so much better and he is a blue (this guy doesnt sound like one).
A real blue is Ali Mann, I don’t think he does a bad job to be honest. Certainly worth turning the sound on TV down and listening to him.

I don’t mind him. There are better out there for sure, but he isn’t the guy who butchered the players’ surnames, so he could be worse.

A-where-o etc.
Well this guy called everyone by their surname other than Cancelo. He took great delight every time Cancelo touched the ball saying jaaaaooooooouuuuu cancelo in a peculiar hammy Portugese accent.

Well this guy called everyone by their surname other than Cancelo. He took great delight every time Cancelo touched the ball saying jaaaaooooooouuuuu cancelo in a peculiar hammy Portugese accent.
I’ll have to have a listen. I’ve not noticed it to be honest, but I’ve got a soft spot for him as he went to my school, although I didn’t know him.

What you have to remember is that Ali Mann is a TV commentator and you are only listening to his commentary. There is a difference between that and a radio commentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.