CITY+ TV

I'll give that a watch. The vids are pretty good but trying to watch any of the live youth or women's games is shockingly poor and not fit for purpose.
I find it incredible that we have such high standards all through the club, yet they find it acceptable to produce such piss poor (being kind) live match coverage.
I remember watching A & B games at Platt lane, the first thing they did when they started recording games for training purposes was, erect scaffolding for a better viewing perspective, they new back then viewing football from pitch level for tv viewing is crap.
It really is scandalously poor quality, we are miles behind every other club tv experience.

Who the fuck is the commentator on the 90 minute recordings of our games and how is he stealing a living? I gave up on the rerun of Fulham he and Michael Brown were so fucking irritating, they never bloody stopped the most inane drivel I have ever heard. Just to put a tin lid on it, at one time he starts on the Kidderminster Harrier game with WH, covering it like he would live. As his broadcast isn't issued until the next day we hardly need the 'breaking news' coverage. His voice is like nails on a chalk board to me.

Bloody hell, Cheesie would do so much better and he is a blue (this guy doesnt sound like one).

Who the fuck is the commentator on the 90 minute recordings of our games and how is he stealing a living? I gave up on the rerun of Fulham he and Michael Brown were so fucking irritating, they never bloody stopped the most inane drivel I have ever heard. Just to put a tin lid on it, at one time he starts on the Kidderminster Harrier game with WH, covering it like he would live. As his broadcast isn't issued until the next day we hardly need the 'breaking news' coverage. His voice is like nails on a chalk board to me.

Bloody hell, Cheesie would do so much better and he is a blue (this guy doesnt sound like one).
It’s probably Alistair Mann. He’s definitely a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.