City u19 v Gladbach

All over them,we should be ahead by more (usual story.....) but at least we have one in the bag this time.

Sancho,Fernandes and Diaz are a very potent trio.

Gotta put those chances away. I think it's been the main characteristic of our season at all levels, women included - chance after chance and little in the way of efficient clinical finishing. We score some great goals but we could be wiping the floor with a lot of sides. I don't know whether it is a collective mindset that one chance will be followed by another so no great cause for concern, but we play a lot of teams who seem to have but one chance, one mistake at the back and we concede.

Gotta put those chances away. I think it's been the main characteristic of our season at all levels, women included - chance after chance and little in the way of efficient clinical finishing. We score some great goals but we could be wiping the floor with a lot of sides. I don't know whether it is a collective mindset that one chance will be followed by another so no great cause for concern, but we play a lot of teams who seem to have but one chance, one mistake at the back and we concede.

And there you go

Fernandes has put a couple of ineffective recent performances behind him,he is bossing this game superbly.

When i watch him in this form,he could surpass everyone.

However.......1-1 - those missed chances haunting us,again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.