City u19 v Gladbach

I think they've been in our area twice and have one goal. We've had more than the lion's share and have one goal. Same old same old, lads!

Our players are very technical and intricate,i'm not sure one or two have learnt the true meaning of teamwork yet as individualism appears to override it.all trying to impress........they are young and will learn,sometimes more direct,route one stuff,often pays far more dividends.

Nmecha has been really poor. I know he's coming back from an injury but his half have been dreadful. Nothing comes of for him.

We have bossed this game and should be ahead. Just need that end product. The disappointment has been Nmecha. Looks way off the pace. Is Ambrose on the bench?

Our players are very technical and intricate,i'm not sure one or two have learnt the true meaning of teamwork yet as individualism appears to override it.all trying to impress........they are young and will learn,sometimes more direct,route one stuff,often pays far more dividends.

Sometimes we seem to have too many players trying to do the same thing and in the end we just congest the box making things much harder for ourselves.

They should pay attention to the first team and have the wingers staying wide and stretching the pitch rather than cutting inside all the time and filling the area with defenders to try and dribble past.

We have bossed this game and should be ahead. Just need that end product. The disappointment has been Nmecha. Looks way off the pace. Is Ambrose on the bench?
Subs - Haug, Oliver, Latibeaudiere, Smith, Foden, Patching, Buckley-Ricketts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.