City - United Post Match Thread

There's Vinny... and then there's the rest. All the guys heroes on the pitch today. Interesting to see what Pelle will do now that Silva and Clichy are coming back - Nasri and Kolarov have been instrumental in our two latest wins. What a comfy problem, eh? Loved Negredos effort today, what a beast.

that was just superb, can't wait for my first visit to etihad stadium against everton now. great week!

what a day..... 4-1!!!! i will admit i was doubter with pelli but in the words of niel diamond "im a believer"..........kompany,yaya,aguero,nasri,negredo all top performances today even kolorov too,moyes out of his depth

GY.Blue said:
Usual red cafe shite Bad day at the office,freak result,one off,fuck off we fucking owned you today you cnuts
12 prem points from the last 15 played for says otherwise!!

fablue said:
Best game in a long time.
At last a good connection between midfielders and forwards. Thanks for that, Pelle.
Although MUFC is a small team, this is a good practice for CL and PL.

Fucking immeasurably brilliant that last line.

Take a bow son.

Meant to say earlier, watching the game on the TV, City fans seemed noisy from the off so a big well done to those guys there today

Rosler1985 said:
Alek Kolarov

Well within his rights to tell everybody to go fuck themselves.

Fantatic performance.

This.

As a member of the Kolarov is shit brigade I've got to say he was fucking excellent today.

If Pellegrini can get him playing that well he really must be a genius.

Nice on Aleks lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.