City - United Post Match Thread

When you look at this performance and consider how much Hodgeson appears to rely on Carrick, Cleverly, Young, Welbeck. Its no wonder we are fucked when it comes to international football. Even Rooney is not close to world class.

Mammulty said:
Sorry to be so blunt, but I can see no basis for optimism on this one. Looking at how we have performed in the last 3 premier league games against lesser opposition than the rags, I think we are going to lose - badly.

I would be delighted to come on here on Sunday night and crawl over the coals of total abuse that I will hopefully deserve. But head over heart, I can't see that being necessary.

Have you been suitably ashamed?

SWP's back said:
Mammulty said:
Sorry to be so blunt, but I can see no basis for optimism on this one. Looking at how we have performed in the last 3 premier league games against lesser opposition than the rags, I think we are going to lose - badly.

I would be delighted to come on here on Sunday night and crawl over the coals of total abuse that I will hopefully deserve. But head over heart, I can't see that being necessary.

Have you been suitably ashamed?
Cruel (I am lighting the coals)

I'm With Stupid said:
Fucking Sky.

Poor defending from United down the right led to the opener. Chris Smalling was left one-on-one with Nasri, and Antonio Valencia failed to track back quickly enough as Aleksandar Kolarov passed his City team-mate on the overlap. The Serbian crossed from the left, and Aguero netted with a stylish volley.

Poor defending my arse. It was as world class a goal as you'll see in the league this season.

Read the online BBC account, it's much better ;-)

HellasLEAF said:
Lads, anywhere I can watch the goal highlights???
Every hour on BBC News channel. Why wait until MOTD? - They only show the goals though, not the several times we could have scored others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.