City - United Post Match Thread

Gem of a gem thing from Sky ... "Goal of the match: Wayne Rooney's late free-kick may have been a mere consolation for United, but it was executed with the upmost quality from 30 yards out - and had to be to beat Joe Hart from that range". Link here if you want to check it out http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/295706/report

You really cannot make it up!!

razman said:
absolutely humiliated them...and make no mistake this was better than the 6 - 1 in the sense , we got the last 3 right towards the end , an united were actually chasing the game...
And let's not forget the 6-1 was against 10 men for a long time. I agree, this was a far better performance, although the 6-1 was definitely funnier.

baldybouncer said:
Gem of a gem thing from Sky ... "Goal of the match: Wayne Rooney's late free-kick may have been a mere consolation for United, but it was executed with the upmost quality from 30 yards out - and had to be to beat Joe Hart from that range". Link here if you want to check it out http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/295706/report

30 yards ??

amazing performance, as others have said, if we could play like that every week we'll be home and hosed by march.

on the downside, my chicken balti pie was a disappointment. much worse than last year. too many vegetables and soggy pastry.

Ducado said:
SWP's back said:
Mammulty said:
Sorry to be so blunt, but I can see no basis for optimism on this one. Looking at how we have performed in the last 3 premier league games against lesser opposition than the rags, I think we are going to lose - badly.

I would be delighted to come on here on Sunday night and crawl over the coals of total abuse that I will hopefully deserve. But head over heart, I can't see that being necessary.

Have you been suitably ashamed?
Cruel (I am lighting the coals)
I never have time for pessimism.

Fantastic performance, after scoring the fourth, I was hoping we would press for another two goals to make it 6-0, alas they decided to take the pressure off and went into cruise control instead.

I must admit I had serious doubts about Pelligrini following the 3 iffy league performances, but after today's and Tuesday's performances, I'm now fully converted to our new manager's philosophy.

I just hope Pelli can motivate our players against the 'lesser' teams, if he does, we will surely be champions again.

baldybouncer said:

Try the MUEN after the 5-1 with acentre page spread of Leslie´s scissor kick

The more things change ........

Well done lads. How well did you play? Was the scoreline fully deserved? I was watching the best team in the country so couldn't watch your game :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.