City - United Post Match Thread

The only negative. (you can't be f***ing serious jrb?)

After scoring the 4th we should have gone on and buried them even more.

Instead we took our foot of the gas and United bossed the last 30/20 minutes, causing us some problems. Thankfully Kompany was immense, and United couldn't hit a barn door.

Apart from that very minor disappointment, the players were superb today.

absolutely humiliated them...and make no mistake this was better than the 6 - 1 in the sense , we got the last 3 right towards the end , an united were actually chasing the game...

today it was all done by the 50th min :)

shame though hart couldn't keep the clean sheet...it was really good free kick from rooney

Was just thinking about rooney and his 11 derby goals,how many appearance's has he made to get them,aguero got 2 today and must have 5-6 goals in only a handful of games,give him another season and he wont be far off weetibix head...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Have just walked in after a fantastic day.

So what do I say...Sorry for doubting Pellegrini could take us forward and I am eating a large slice of humble pie tonight. Man enough to say I was a little to quick to judge however we must now take this performance into next Saturday at Villa.

Special praise tonight for Nasri-best performance by far and Kolarov who I thought performed admirably.
Kompany bossed that match today and what a difference a week makes.

United look a shadow of there former selves however I am sure the fact RVP was injured gave us a huge boost.

Oh well happy days. I fucking love smashing them.
On a final point.After wembley against Wigan,my boss who is a big rag text me saying "Karma is a woman" ...Saved the text until today and just forwarded it back to him.
Haven't heard a peep.Rag *****

A rag just tex me saying you lucky bast**ds we battered you. i replied you cudnt batter a fish typical red cant give credit when credits due!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:11 pm --<br /><br />

So what do I say...Sorry for doubting Pellegrini could take us forward and I am eating a large slice of humble pie tonight. Man enough to say I was a little to quick to judge however we must now take this performance into next Saturday at Villa.

Special praise tonight for Nasri-best performance by far and Kolarov who I thought performed admirably.

United look a shadow of there former selves however I am sure the fact RVP was injured gave us a huge boost.

On a final point.After wembley against Wigan,my boss who is a big rag text me saying "Karma is a woman" ...Saved the text until today and just forwarded it back to him.

A rag just tex me saying you lucky bast**ds we battered you. i replied you cudnt batter a fish typical red cant give credit when credits due!

birchwoodgingerste said:

A rag just tex me saying you lucky bast**ds we battered you. i replied you cudnt batter a fish typical red cant give credit when credits due!

-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:11 pm --

Like most rags he spent the afternoon on his X-box then

Great stuff. Shame we let the rag twats score. It should have been 10.

Big game by all the players special mention to negredo who was my mom followed by vinny , nasri and kolarov who I call but put it in today.

birchwoodgingerste said:

-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:11 pm --

Silly bas***d must have stuck on an old video tape from the mid 1990's when probably the rags had their last convincing win over us....

Sit near the commentators. I kid you not, some lad got Neville to sign a City fanzine shortly before kick off.

jrb said:
The only negative. (you can't be f***ing serious jrb?)

After scoring the 4th we should have gone on and buried them even more.

Instead we took our foot of the gas and United bossed the last 30/20 minutes, causing us some problems. Thankfully Kompany was immense, and United couldn't hit a barn door.

Apart from that very minor disappointment, the players were superb today.

Tactically it was the right thing to do though. Last thing you want is 6 or 7, 3. Takes the sheen off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.