City - United Post Match Thread

With all the reasons to be cheerful today is anyone else proud of the way none of our players behaved like they would've done for the first two goals? If they went two up you could guarantee the celebrations would've taken place in front of our fans and of a provocative nature. Such a difference in class between the clubs, the players, the fans, the manager......... Is he really complaining and blaming it on the fixtures and some weird conspiracy?

Hats off ( probably gonna get caned for this ) to G Neville, thought he was somewhat humble and gave us credit and I know it must've hurt him.

It was nice of City to give us family stand fans our usual ration of second half goals after winning the match down at the other end.

Crouchinho said:
Well done lads. How well did you play? Was the scoreline fully deserved? I was watching the best team in the country so couldn't watch your game :D

Came off the gas a bit after going four up but that's to be expected. Were magnificent in the first half and the beginning of the second.

woodieMCFC said:
PinkFinal said:
_70059616_70059040.jpg

Welcome to Manchester! Haha

Is this a real photograph or a photoshop?

Crouchinho said:
Well done lads. How well did you play? Was the scoreline fully deserved? I was watching the best team in the country so couldn't watch your game :D

We wuz gud.!!!

We completely destroyed them - just a bit disappointed we didnt go on to put 5 or 6 past them but then you expect any team to take their foot off the gas in situations like this and a team of their standing have to come back and salvage something - their arrogant smirking fans have been over confident all week and this has completely back-fired on them - loads were out in reddish this morning all wearing the shirts - never seen so many before - sure fire sign they were convinced they were going to win - tails home between their legs.

Bad day for them too - bar Liverpool all the top teams won - come on blues!

The Monday after a derby is the only Monday I look forward to going into work!

Can we skip to 8.30am tomorrow please?

Can't believe we did it with Clichy, Silva, Richards and Jovetic not seeing the field at all.

Thought everyone played well - Nasri and Kolorov !
Travelling home some twat came up to the car window made some racist comments about a dead city player and slapped my mate across the face (glad my wife or daughter were both in the back) proud of my mate who didn't let it spoil his day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.