City - United Post Match Thread

Eccles Blue said:
woodieMCFC said:
PinkFinal said:
_70059616_70059040.jpg

Welcome to Manchester! Haha

Is this a real photograph or a photoshop?

Its a photoshop.. in the original,he's throwing up :)

Another footballing lesson for Rooney. Might be a worry for England that their front three were all out there today.

Anyway, unfortunately I'm three and half thousand miles from home and so had to watch it in a sports bar.

SKY had Keys, Hoddle and Pulis all wearing red ties. I couldn't hear the commentary clearly, but all three looked pig sick at the end and the post match seemed to be all about where United had gone wrong.
None of them got the answer, but I thought it was obvious where they'd gone wrong..................turning up! He he!

Tremendous performance City. Very proud to be a blue tonight!

NoahCity said:
Can't believe we did it with Clichy, Silva, Richards and Jovetic not seeing the field at all.

This is obviously another excellent sign, especially Jovetic who has been flying very under the radar due to injury - Really think he could become huge for us.

Kolarov had a great match, his best by far IMO.

CAMELGOB can't handle Kun, he was superb as were the defence.

More of the same please.

Tonight at work I will mostly be reading the rag cafe match day thread. Will keep me going all night

Bish bash bosh! A very enjoyable afternoon in the pub in rag infested Ireland.:grin:

Re: City V United Post Match Discussions

CelesteItis said:
Mixed feelings.

Chuffed to bits thumping the scum. Should have been 7.

Disappointed not keeping a clean sheet and taking foot off gas pedal.

C'mon City!

Do pubs clear when you walk in?

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
Thought everyone played well - Nasri and Kolorov !
Travelling home some twat came up to the car window made some racist comments about a dead city player and slapped my mate across the face (glad my wife or daughter were both in the back) proud of my mate who didn't let it spoil his day.

Wow! Presumably it was MVF? Despicable if so.

You're right to be proud of your mate too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.