City - United Post Match Thread

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/sep/22/manchester-city-tactics-nasri-manchester-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ter-united</a>

Get in CITY!!. Hopefully this will fill the team with confidence going forward and perhaps rekindle the fear factor that was lost after Cardiff city.

I was not able to watch the game cos I am travelling but saw some glimpses of the highlights at the airport but I will watch the replay tomorrow when I arrive.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:30 pm --<br /><br />Get in CITY!!. Hopefully this will fill the team with confidence going forward and perhaps rekindle the fear factor that was lost after Cardiff city.

I was not able to watch the game cos I am travelling but saw some glimpses of the highlights at the airport but I will watch the replay tomorrow when I arrive.

Went straight to boozer after game and just got back in now after a few celebration jars much to the chagrin of my missus. Voice is gone, wallet's empty and feel fookin fantastic. What a day. Atmosphere was cracking. Concourse behind 110 at half time was something else. Can someone write me a sick note for tomorrow please?

ps: any aura that them cnuts may have had has gone. Finished. Kapputt! They are bang average at best and not a single one of them would have got into our starting eleven.

I must be going soft.
I couldn't get a ticket for today so I watched it in the pub.
At 4-0, I went outside for a smoke and a bloke came out with his kids, a lad about 10 and girl about 6, all in the aon top.
The girl was crying her eyes out.
I must admit, I did feel sorry for her.

Top day! Best daytime atmosphere ever at the Etihad!

Nasri was immense! Agüero Yaya Negredo all brilliant, in fact everyone was great!

MINT!

Bewar3them00n said:
Serious Blue Voodoo shit going down....!
When City step up in the derby, we step up, even with 10 men, is there ever been a better time to be a CIty fan, beating UTD 6-1 and 4-1 in such close proximity! they must seriously dread playing us now, As Vinny said in the post match interview, we just wanted it more, and didn't we just have it!

Just me who thought that was a clear dig at Rooney? After Rooney once again coming out with the pre-match bollocks about Liverpool being a bigger game for them.

Well guess what Wayne, Vinny absolutely ruined you, AS USUAL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.