City - United Post Match Thread

bluelassie said:
Stunning performance from the whole team. Can't believe I was so nervous before..what do I know!

Thought Vinny was magnificant..love the picture doing the rounds.

Another thing I noticed was the lack of Davey on the touchline the last 30 mins...hiding, didn't know what to do, defeated, conceeded!!!
Nothing to be ashamed of. I would guess that most blues are nervous in the run up to a derby game. Of all the games you don't want to lose, that one is top of the pile. I was fine up until about an hour before kick off yesterday, then the doubts and paranoia kicked in; I was bricking it after that until Samir bagged the fourth. Then I thought to myself, ''we might just hold on here''!

Freds Patio said:
I honestly didn't believe idiots existed like that except on Jeremy Kyle.
article-1012661-00C5F6AE00000578-162_468x655.jpg

I think i am in as much shock as the whole rag team and fans!!

I honestly feared the worst yesterday after our inept showings against Hull and Stoke.Where has this team been hiding??We played them off the park from start to finish and if we hadn't taken our foot off the gas a bit at 4-0 it really could have been ten!

Didn't see any trouble before or after the game but walking back to the car afterwards there were four lads on Ashton New Road and one was on his phone saying 'Where are you? The m unichs are fucking off into town'.

I have to say they weren't the most frightening firm I have ever seen.......

a mate has just sent me this he found on red cafe

We were semi competent after we went 4-0 down and City took the foot off the gas.

Though that's a bit like being the rapist who drives his victim home afterwards.

it made me laugh

DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
Just in caseany of you haven't seen the Daily Fail's healine this morning

City 1 England 0: Pellegrini starts with 10 foreign outfield players in derby drubbing over United

Wrote by the bellend that is Neil Ashton.

He generally is the biggest dick in the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.