City - United Post Match Thread

st. blue said:
The free kick apart, I thought Rooney was pretty terrible.

Kompany absolutely owned him. He missed a real sitter of a chance, dropped too deep at times and played quite a few mis-placed passes.

Granted, there were worse performers for the rags on the day (Camel Gob especially) but to say he was the best player on the pitch is fucking deluded, even for rag standards.

I agree..Rooney was as shite as the rest of them..he took 2 free kicks yesterday.. the first was a pisspoor effort the second was good..

Thats about it..

Good article by Martin Samuel tho'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2426897/Manchester-City-4-Manchester-United-1--Match-report-Sergio-Aguero-scores-twice-derby-win.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... y-win.html</a>

Just sobering up, what a game we shouldn't have took our foot off the gas though, we should have put 7 or 8 past them.

samharris said:
st. blue said:

Kompany absolutely owned him. He missed a real sitter of a chance, dropped too deep at times and played quite a few mis-placed passes.

Granted, there were worse performers for the rags on the day (Camel Gob especially) but to say he was the best player on the pitch is fucking deluded, even for rag standards.

I agree..Rooney was as shite as the rest of them..he took 2 free kicks yesterday.. the first was a pisspoor effort the second was good..

Thats about it..

Thought he was quality myself and everything they did went through him. Great player unfortunately. Hope he fucks off

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Good article by Martin Samuel tho'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2426897/Manchester-City-4-Manchester-United-1--Match-report-Sergio-Aguero-scores-twice-derby-win.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... y-win.html</a>

Can you not copy and paste it please

Gabriel said:
mac said:
Gabriel said:
Acknowledged the same yesterday after we'd destroyed them. It was no coincidence that we bettered them when they had so many English 'internationals' in their eleven. We've been the better side in the last five league derbies and our style of football is hard for English players to adapt to let alone compete against. Barry was dispensed with, Lescott marginalised, and Milner will probably be next, though his grit, discipline, and engine make him valuable at present. It's a global game and global market and I think there will be more foreigners in the United line up when next we meet.

But no fooker wants to sign for them. Foreign players are not arsed about history, they want trophies.thats why the rags have English players because they get sucked into the history bollocks. Times are changing.

True, but I suspect Moyes thought he could fashion an Everton-like performance from a side packed with Englishmen yesterday and leave with a point. However, he's been bequeathed a mediocre side and without Jones they lack muscle and drive and without Kagawa and RVP they lack intelligence. Happy days.
And without Fergus they lack the 12th man, extra 10 mins every game and the school yard bully!.

FUCK OFF MAN UNITED, THE BLUE BOYS ARE IN TOWN!

Mancy Spanky

2mye1c1.png

The Fat el Hombre said:
samharris said:
st. blue said:

Thats about it..

Thought he was quality myself and everything they did went through him. Great player unfortunately. Hope he fucks off
Agreed; he was their best player by a mile yesterday. Never stopped trying (reminded me of Tevez in that respect). In comparison Danny Welbeck was absolutely useless, as was Young, as was Valencia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.