City v Ajax pre-match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
lionheart said:
Are you saying they are not fit or not available?
not on the B list, they haven't been here long enough
Sorry but no idea what the B list means. Presumably we cannot play them tomorrow.

im not exactly sure myself but there is the A list for first team players, this can be up to 25 players, and then there is a B list that has no limit on the number of players who can be on it. however, the only criteria is that players must be under 21 years old and have been at the club for 2 years. so rekik, suarez and razak can't be on. only players on the A or B list are eligible

I have 3 Adult Spares for the game tomorrow. Selling cheaper than face value. 3 friends are away and the previous people who were to buy the tickets passed on the opportunity. Reply to this thread if interested or ring/text me on 07540880258. Thank you.

Really would love to know who we've pissed off to have so many injuries all of a sudden. We'll be feilding identical teams against Ajax and Spurs at this rate.

what happened to ''we fight to the end''? 3 games to go in this group , theres still a chance we can go through, so if there is still a chance we may as well fucking go for it. support the lads ffs.

mcfcmania said:
I have 3 Adult Spares for the game tomorrow. Selling cheaper than face value. 3 friends are away and the previous people who were to buy the tickets passed on the opportunity. Reply to this thread if interested or ring/text me on ***********. Thank you.
you might want to remove your number and just say PM if interested

just blanked out your number for you as well

Spurs have a Europa game the day after us and based on recent evidence will field a strong team with a lot of first choice players. They played 8 or 9 players in their last Europa game that played in the league game prior to it and have a must-win situation like us because they're in 3rd. So I wouldn't fret about us not being able to rotate too much. Besides we play on Tuesday and Sunday, not Wednesday and Saturday, and will have Silva back for Spurs.

I am sure that Yaya is suspened for the game against Ajax having had his 3rd booking at the Amsterdam Arena, Which means that someone els ewill have to take his place.

This is a must win game and anything less means we will go out of even the Europa League, which we have to qualify for , even if only to bring up our points tally for next season in Europe. The problem is that if we fail to qualify for the Europa League we may drop down into the 3rd pot for next season so the club has got to qualify from the group stages of the Champios League or get enough points to qualify for the Europa League and make a push to win it .

Tomorrow is a must win game. It is a game that has to be won by at least 2 if not more goals to nil otherwise if we tie with the same points as Ajax we will go out because the results against both teams are taken as an average.

Fabulous opportunity for the ENGLISH CHAMPIONS to show what we really are all about ....... oh for one of them blockbusting performances from last season to shut the scum media up followed by a massive two fingers !

COME ON CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.