City v Ajax pre-match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Liverpool reject, Ajax star, Ryan Babel just cant shut up:

"We noticed how the frustration got the better of them during the game. And we saw how the players were directing those frustrations towards each other. That is the danger of a club with so many big-name players and so many big egos.

When the going gets tough, they are not prepared to do the hard work for each other."

It would be even more awful now to let them leave Etihad with a point especially with 3 points.

Eriksen is so happy to tell every newspaper how happy he is with the decision he made when he snubbed a potential move to City.
Now this Babel guy.

I hope tomorrow wont be any tactical joking by Mancini and he will simply get it done just like the players.

Damanino said:

"We noticed how the frustration got the better of them during the game. And we saw how the players were directing those frustrations towards each other. That is the danger of a club with so many big-name players and so many big egos.

When the going gets tough, they are not prepared to do the hard work for each other."

It would be even more awful now to let them leave Etihad with a point especially with 3 points.

Eriksen is so happy to tell every newspaper how happy he is with the decision he made when he snubbed a potential move to City.
Now this Babel guy.

I hope tomorrow wont be any tactical joking by Mancini and he will simply get it done just like the players.

Barry today was asked about our players with big egos and arguing in the dressing room and how you need to be more of a team! Barry should of told em that that team won the premier and Fa cup how can a team who argue and full of egos win the premier?

Damanino said:

Now this Babel guy.

wow now i would really like us to twat them good, these twats need to be cut down to size

Don't understand why people want to move Nasri back to the wing where he is completely misused. He played in the center last game and fixed all the problems we had there.

And no I'm not talking about creating chances, because he wasn't the CAM. He was just a regular CM. As in picking the ball up from the back, and quickly transitioning it up to the attackers. He's great for this cuz he can hold the ball up against anyone so doesn't lose possession in bad places, he has great passing accuracy and range, and he can dribble by a few when needed. He allowed us to dominate the middle last game and no reason to move him.

When Silva gets back he will be free to roam around behind the attackers, and will have Nasri to actually get the ball up to him.

If Lescott and Milner are out, I'd go with this:

_______________Hart_______________
_________Kompany__Nastasić________
Zabaleta____________________Kolarov
______________García______________
__________Yaya______Barry_________
_______________Nasri______________

Bench:

Pantilimon,
Rekik, Clichy,
Razak, Sinclair,
Džeko, Balotelli.

keemcfc said:

Bench:

Pantilimon,
Rekik, Clichy,
Razak, Sinclair,
Džeko, Balotelli.

This!

sam-caddick said:
keemcfc said:

Bench:

Pantilimon,
Rekik, Clichy,
Razak, Sinclair,
Džeko, Balotelli.

This!

not good formation

better formation

---------------------hart------------

-------------kompany--kolo toure------
zabaleta------------------------------kolarov

----------yaya toure--------garcia---------

-----nasri-------------------------tevez-----
-------------aguero-------dzeko-----

Re: Ajax

dancity19 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Blueroses said:
I hope so!!!

We are slowly coming back to our form of last season!

Nasri is amazing in the central midfield role, Silva back early would be nice but the guys will have to play their best for pride's sake if we no longer have a chance.

Tevez should start IMO, Dzeko bench! ( I get the feeling Mancini only kept on Dzeko for the whole 90 min to drop him Tuesday and make him feel like he not the super sub. More to do with sentiment rather than logic as there was no real play from the wing to utilise his airial threat and no Kolarov introduction and the sinclair on so late was baffling a bit...)

Kompany and nastastic in defence.

Upwards and onwards ^_^

One more thing I was impressd with the perfomance yesterday, fighing for every ball and the fluidty of our game is back.

I have not seen him have 1 amazing game for city yet..Please advise me where he has been amazing in midfield.

Chelsea at home last season....motm by some distance, and southampton this season. Too few and fat between though.

I prefer Nasri in midfield...

jeffer lim said:
sam-caddick said:
keemcfc said:

Bench:

Pantilimon,
Rekik, Clichy,
Razak, Sinclair,
Džeko, Balotelli.

This!

not good formation

better formation

---------------------hart------------

-------------kompany--kolo toure------
zabaleta------------------------------kolarov

----------yaya toure--------garcia---------

-----nasri-------------------------tevez-----
-------------aguero-------dzeko-----

Far too attacking mate, did you not see the game in Amsterdam? These lot if given the space will pass us off the park! We need to pack the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.