City v Ajax pre-match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ajax

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Blueroses said:
I hope so!!!

We are slowly coming back to our form of last season!

Nasri is amazing in the central midfield role, Silva back early would be nice but the guys will have to play their best for pride's sake if we no longer have a chance.

Tevez should start IMO, Dzeko bench! ( I get the feeling Mancini only kept on Dzeko for the whole 90 min to drop him Tuesday and make him feel like he not the super sub. More to do with sentiment rather than logic as there was no real play from the wing to utilise his airial threat and no Kolarov introduction and the sinclair on so late was baffling a bit...)

Kompany and nastastic in defence.

Upwards and onwards ^_^

One more thing I was impressd with the perfomance yesterday, fighing for every ball and the fluidty of our game is back.

I have not seen him have 1 amazing game for city yet..Please advise me where he has been amazing in midfield.

Chelsea at home last season....motm by some distance, and southampton this season. Too few and fat between though.

We will win by a few at home, City don't go out of the cups with a wimper a lot, if we go out then its always close, expect us to beat Ajax and Real and then a winner takes all game in Dortmund.

Ntini77 said:
I'd be tempted to rest the likes of Yaya, Nasri and Tevez for this. We can't afford another lethargic display like we saw against Swansea when we play Tottenham this coming weekend.
Disagree, this game is crucial, we need our strongest team out on the park to beat Ajax.

We can not start with Balotelli im sorry there is too much resting on this game and he can not be trusted...simple!!!

Super David Silva 21 said:
Some Journo tweeted only 14 eligible CL players training today due to the amount of injuries.

it was mark ogden who said this, and he also said it was 14 outfield players.

we are fucked if we pick up another couple of injuries, and all our injuries are weeks rather than days.

what will happen if only 14 are fit tomorrow?

10 on the pitch, 4 on the bench and 2 keepers on the bench? i don't know what he means by 14 eligible players, because there are about 10 u18 and EDS players who are on the B list. unfortunately no Razak or Rekik though; the two players who are closest to the first team.

lionheart said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Unfortunately no Razak or Rekik though; the two players who are closest to the first team.
Are you saying they are not fit or not available?

not on the B list, they haven't been here long enough

lionheart said:
Unfortunately no Razak or Rekik though; the two players who are closest to the first team.
Are you saying they are not fit or not available?
not on the B list, they haven't been here long enough
Sorry but no idea what the B list means. Presumably we cannot play them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.