City v Ajax pre-match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
Wow Liverpool reject, Ajax star, Ryan Babel just cant shut up:

"We noticed how the frustration got the better of them during the game. And we saw how the players were directing those frustrations towards each other. That is the danger of a club with so many big-name players and so many big egos.

When the going gets tough, they are not prepared to do the hard work for each other."

It would be even more awful now to let them leave Etihad with a point especially with 3 points.

Eriksen is so happy to tell every newspaper how happy he is with the decision he made when he snubbed a potential move to City.
Now this Babel guy.

I hope tomorrow wont be any tactical joking by Mancini and he will simply get it done just like the players.

It's supremely annoying, isn't it? After the Amsterdam fixture, I e-mailed a mate in Zwolle who is an Ajax fan to congratulate him, and he said in reply, "I guess now you understand that money alone cannot make a top club..." Argggh. Please, please, please let's beat these big talkers (10 points behind Twente) 5-0 and shut them up.

----------------Hart----------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
----------Yaya------Barry----------
Nasri----------Tevez----------Sinclair
--------------Aguero----------------

We won't see that (Sinclair, probably for Balotelli) but it is what I'd like to see. We're bordering on near out of this group, so why not give Sinclair a chance in a game? There's still a hunger to prove, but Balotelli would be better up front I think, but with Aguero having not played the full 90 against West Ham I can see him being chosen.

Defence picks itself, Barry may be tired as he's had a lot of games on the bounce so Garcia may come in, but its something I'd like to see.

Should be a good day and a good match though all the supermarkets in the city centre have already got signs up saying 'no alcohol' will be served today so its gona be a nightmare getting served in the pubs

No pressure game today Blues so expecting us to play with sharpness and fluidity and shut up all the CL doubters. Just like when we were 8 points adrift the players just need to do it for themselves now and show how much they care. Expecting a three goal haul after an early wobble where they stick one in on the break
3-1 Citeh

chisnall_blue said:
No pressure game today Blues so expecting us to play with sharpness and fluidity and shut up all the CL doubters. Just like when we were 8 points adrift the players just need to do it for themselves now and show how much they care. Expecting a three goal haul after an early wobble where they stick one in on the break
3-1 Citeh
Sorry?

Gabriel said:
lionheart said:
A narrow victory against Ajax might simply put us into the dreadful Europa League so I am hoping for an entertaining, high scoring defeat. Similar to Sporting last season if my memory serves me right. Let us put Europe to bed so that the players and coaching staff can concentrate on what really matters.

Amen. Get through the night without further injury and let us concentrate on retention.

Total bollocks. Play to win always end of. If we end up in the europa league we should aim to win that. Only Liverpool and Utd fans give it out we dont care about this or that trophy and thats because they are usually arrogant and believe they have a right to win things or because they are making excuses and pretending not to care, either way its total bollocks. Winning is a habit, we need it to remain successful.

Total bollocks. Play to win always end of. If we end up in the europa league we should aim to win that. Only Liverpool and Utd fans give it out we dont care about this or that trophy and thats because they are usually arrogant and believe they have a right to win things or because they are making excuses and pretending not to care, either way its total bollocks. Winning is a habit, we need it to remain successful.

Couldn't agree more, we need to be winning. End of

baffled by idiot rags who don't want Europa league - this team needs more games against European opposition; these are facts

We're looking seriously light on numbers for this game. On top of the first team injuries, Kolo, Rekik, Razak, Suarez and Lopes are ineligible, and of the named B List players three are out on loan and I think at least another 6 are injured. Not much chance of rotation even if we wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.