City v Arsenal: Official Match Day Thread

Greiver said:
Were dominating but no goals!? SWP player of match so far, then Tevez. In the back it has to be Lescott/Toure and Richards! Ireland has been alright but Bellamy seems kind of poor and Barry seems decent.

Tevez? The jury is definitely out on him for me. Get Tevez off and get Robbie on in his place.

bluemoon32 said:
bluealf said:
What ?????

It's been a great game to watch, attacking football from both sides with nice interplay.

Have you got the wrong game on stream ?

Maybe it's me as well then, lots of attacking play but not particulary good attacking play at that.
We need to up the tempo and keep the tempo up for longer periods.

dont think the tempo can get much higher all that is lacking from us is a goal!

fantastic game.

To be fair, the gooner kid method is a decent one. Talented lads, fresh, with something to prove in their odd game more than makes up for their lack of experience. This is where were missing the true leader, to slow it down, and let the lads know they are better than the opponents.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Damocles said:
He does that EVERY game.

take off your f*cking blue tinted specs this guy has cost us dear this season.

Wait, so you're slagging a striker for not defending? I thought you were talking about getting involved in midfield which he always does.

Fucking Given's shit. Hasn't had a shot all season, get rid.

Why are people saying gooner kids

Arsenal
21 Fabianski
18 Silvestre
27 Eboue
30 Traore
37 Eastmond
07 Rosicky
16 Ramsey
17 Song Billong
19 Wilshere
32 Merida
12 Vela

I am sure i can spot 5/6 first teamers and at least 4 internationals.

TBF i hav'nt heard of Eastmond

pee dubyas crayons said:
nederblue said:
you are a right moaning bunch... that was a good half...... as if we have a right to turn over everyone we play...

No, we have a right not to draw every fucking game when we've spent over 200 million

oh and we're playing a bunch of kids

half their team are internationals.... we are on top and I think we are playing well... wenger is a clever manager, as if we would just turn over his team.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.