City v Arsenal: Official Match Day Thread

The commentators were right in that we have no confidence at the moment. No wins in two months will do that to you. All it needs is a goal.

nederblue said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
No, we have a right not to draw every fucking game when we've spent over 200 million

oh and we're playing a bunch of kids

half their team are internationals.... we are on top and I think we are playing well... wenger is a clever manager, as if we would just turn over his team.....

they have proved for many seasons they are a match for anybody in a cup game with wengers kids!

Damocles said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
take off your f*cking blue tinted specs this guy has cost us dear this season.

Wait, so you're slagging a striker for not defending? I thought you were talking about getting involved in midfield which he always does.

Fucking Given's shit. Hasn't had a shot all season, get rid.

No, I'm slagging him for being a lazy c*** and stamping on van rapist which left us with no strikers for the derby. And stamping on Mcshane which he luckily got away with.

He is not a team player.

End of story.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Damocles said:
Wait, so you're slagging a striker for not defending? I thought you were talking about getting involved in midfield which he always does.

Fucking Given's shit. Hasn't had a shot all season, get rid.

No, I'm slagging him for being a lazy c*** and stamping on van rapist which left us with no strikers for the derby. And stamping on Mcshane which he luckily got away with.

He is not a team player.

End of story.

You're the clown of this board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.