City v Arsenal: Official Match Day Thread

pee dubyas crayons said:
nederblue said:
you are a right moaning bunch... that was a good half...... as if we have a right to turn over everyone we play...

No, we have a right not to draw every fucking game when we've spent over 200 million

oh and we're playing a bunch of kids

We are not playing a bunch of kids you depressing prick.

Rosicky alone is quality, Silvestre big kid, Eboue, Traore all first teamers

Not a bad match to watch so far. Overall City have edged it with shots on goal with Bellamy's miss rather unfortunate and a good run and shot on target from Tevez.

SWP is looking the part making Traore very uncomfortable at left back.

Ireland having little or no influence in the midfield as Ramsey & co seemingly first to most 50/50 balls.

I'm hoping that Barry plays a more attacking role in the 2nd half.

Anyone spotted the Sheikh at the City Of Manchester Stadium? I watched the whole pre-game talk and all the first half on SKY Sports 1 and it didn't show the owner/chairman/executive chairman is he actually there or asn't he attended? If he was there wouldn't the cameras and SKY presenters be showing clips of him?

pee dubyas crayons said:
nederblue said:
you are a right moaning bunch... that was a good half...... as if we have a right to turn over everyone we play...

No, we have a right not to draw every fucking game when we've spent over 200 million

You make it sound as though these "kids" have just been dragged off the local park. Did they not beat Liverpool. Look at their ages they are not all 17. Put your crayons away.

pee dubyas crayons said:
nederblue said:

I have no problem with people who have a negative opinion, yet after two warnings and after just coming back from a 7 day ban, I would imagine that you would have learnt your lesson. It's okay to be negative on a certain topic. It is not okay to be negative about everything.

Everything you have said in your last 30 posts has either being trollish or slagging City off. Please try and think hard about your opinion before posting it.

FeedThatGoat said:
Greiver said:
Were dominating but no goals!? SWP player of match so far, then Tevez. In the back it has to be Lescott/Toure and Richards! Ireland has been alright but Bellamy seems kind of poor and Barry seems decent.

Jesus...

LOL griever - and that is why your not the coach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.