City v Arsenal: Official Match Day Thread

All the dosh we've spent on strikers and that's where we don't look great
Lescott had good half, been good last few games. Get Robbie on for tevez and Bellamy up front

Wait a minute, I've just thought!

Micah Richards is actually having a good game!!

studentski-party.gif

dannyboy91uk said:
Anyone spotted the Sheikh at the City Of Manchester Stadium? I watched the whole pre-game talk and all the first half on SKY Sports 1 and it didn't show the owner/chairman/executive chairman is he actually there or asn't he attended? If he was there wouldn't the cameras and SKY presenters be showing clips of him?
Already told you that the Sheikh is back in Abu Dhabi celebrating their National Day with the largest fireworks display in the world (yawn) and other stuff despite the recession.

bluealf said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
No, we have a right not to draw every fucking game when we've spent over 200 million

oh and we're playing a bunch of kids

We are not playing a bunch of kids you depressing prick.

Rosicky alone is quality, Silvestre big kid, Eboue, Traore all first teamers

Traore turned 20 three weeks ago, and he's played 5 first team games for them in his career. Silvestre has played 14 games in 2 years. Rosicky's a sicknote who's played 26 games in 2 years.

Tevez alone cost more than their entire team and bench, so I don't think it's unfair to expect a win tonight.

Still think we'll do it, but no point in sugar-coating things.

Damocles said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
No, we have a right not to draw every fucking game when we've spent over 200 million

oh and we're playing a bunch of kids

I have no problem with people who have a negative opinion, yet after two warnings and after just coming back from a 7 day ban, I would imagine that you would have learnt your lesson. It's okay to be negative on a certain topic. It is not okay to be negative about everything.

Everything you have said in your last 30 posts has either being trollish or slagging City off. Please try and think hard about your opinion before posting it.

so what you're saying is that unless my opinion is the same as yours I'm going to get banned?

i love city and have probably been supporting them longer than you've been alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.