CITY v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Did Fabregas just say they would have beaten us if we had 15 players? Or did I misinterpret?

The game was over after 4 minutes.a bad challenge from Boyata but im sure he`ll learn from it.

A - Did we expect to beat them today? - probably yes but not certain

B - Did we expect to do this with 10 men and without Tevez?

What do you think?

Not getting too upset on this one - if we think we deserve every game we will become no more than arrogant Rags.

The effort showed commitment and will be a test of character

Think it needs to be Barry or Milner not both. Milner needs to play in the middle, total waste on the wings as not creative enough. Barry gave alot of poor balls today and didnt have the pace to get back and help.

Project said:
Did Fabregas just say they would have beaten us if we had 15 players? Or did I misinterpret?

I heard something of the kind. Denying that the sending off effected the game whatsoever. The man is deluded.

sboroMCFC said:
Boyata is young and young players make mistakes. He will learn from this and move on. Don't start fucking saying Lescott should have started because he gets slated week in week out on here.

We have played so well this half, I am so proud of City. These things happen sometimes. We got the luck last week and seem to be out of this this week. Performance wise I have absolutely no complaints.

Agreed, no complaints over performance.

But I am still going to "start fucking saying Lescott should have started" because he should have. Other people might have been slating him but I wasnt. In fact, on Thursday against Posnan he was excellent. Or even playing Boateng in the middle would have been a better option. I just dont think Boyata is up to the mark for our first 11 (and i've never been on here saying he is BTW)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.