City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

GunnerGer said:
Just come on to say congratulations on a great win!

What a match, not one for the defensive purists but brilliant all the same.

Your home form is incredible, the way you attack teams at home is frightening.

Still, I thought Arsenal had 2 goals wrongly chopped off for offside, and a very good penalty decision turned down that might have made a difference.

Really disappointed in the manner of our defending today after looking so good in that respect all season, although I was fairly happy with our attacking. Again for me, Giroud doesn't score in a big game and missed 2 good chances in 2 minutes, I've said it time and time again that for the top top games you need a top top striker.

I had this chalked down as a loss, and I wouldn't use it to judge our title chances. Arsenals big game is next week, that's the game I would judge our title chances on.

Get your away form sorted, and you will be likely winners though!!

Thank you! Was a great game, we had a little bit of luck on a couple of decisions and the extra day's rest this week I think helped, particularly at the end of the game. However we have to sort our league away form out. Long long way to go yet.

GunnerGer said:

Still, I thought Arsenal had 2 goals wrongly chopped off for offside, and a very good penalty decision turned down that might have made a difference.

Really disappointed in the manner of our defending today after looking so good in that respect all season, although I was fairly happy with our attacking. Again for me, Giroud doesn't score in a big game and missed 2 good chances in 2 minutes, I've said it time and time again that for the top top games you need a top top striker.

I had this chalked down as a loss, and I wouldn't use it to judge our title chances. Arsenals big game is next week, that's the game I would judge our title chances on.

Giroud's doesnt really count as the whistle went and all the City defenders stopped playing and were walking up the pitch. Still 6-5 would have flattered the arse of you today. Apart from 10 mins in the second half you were dominated today.

Fair play for coming on after that though

Wenger has said we didnt cause them any more problems than other teams have. He must mean arsenal have beeen very lucky in all the other games

o.jpg

112601-glowing-purple-neon-icon-alphanumeric-equal-sign.png

tumblr_m2cm7zgezR1r8zpke.gif

6 is the new standard for us. Anything less than that in the remaining games, I'd be disappointed.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
GunnerGer said:

Giroud's doesnt really count as the whistle went and all the City defenders stopped playing and were walking up the pitch. Still 6-5 would have flattered the arse of you today. Apart from 10 mins in the second half you were dominated today.

Fair play for coming on after that though

GunnerGer - you could say the same about City, could've been 11 - 5, but you'll still have lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.